Migration of Project From Visual Studio 2010 Guidance Package to Vs 2012 Guidance Package

Jun 21, 2013 at 5:48 AM
HI,
I was trying to update my VS2010 project into vs2012.But i am getting an exception while processing the t4 template .Following is the code

ITextTemplatingEngine engine = new Engine();
TemplateHost host = new TemplateHost(basePath, arguments);
host.TemplateFile = templateFile;
string content = engine.ProcessTemplate(templateCode, host);

I am getting a texttemplating exception and i am using the DLL Microsoft.VisualStudio.Texttemplating.10.dll. Also the property host.Errors.hasError is set to true triggering a template Exception.

if (host.Errors.HasErrors)
        {
            throw new TemplateException(host.Errors);
        } 
I am getting the following Error Text

"The type 'Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.VisualStudio.Library.Templates.PropertiesDirectiveProcessor' of the directive processor named 'PropertyProcessor' does not derive from Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextTemplating.DirectiveProcessor. The transformation will not be run."

Any Suggestions on how to process a T4 template in Visual Studio 2012 or Carrying out this process in any other way will be helpful.

Thanks in Advance
Jun 26, 2013 at 11:29 AM
<#@ property processor="PropertyProcessor" name="TargetProject" type="EnvDTE.Project, EnvDTE, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"#>
<#@ property processor="PropertyProcessor" name="DataEntityList" type="Infosys.SoftwareFactories.Common.Helpers.ObjectModel.CodeGeneration.DataEntityList, Infosys.SoftwareFactories.Common, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=dac06eeafb754209" #>
<#@ property processor="PropertyProcessor" name="Module" type="System.String" #>

i am getting error in the above lines in T4 template any suggestions on how to use this PROPERTyPROCESSOR in VS2012 will be helpful